In many states, the energy sales tax exemptions and manufacturing exemptions are applicable to the following types of facilities and operations:
• Manufacturing Operations of all types, including fabrication, assembly and/or processing, and all sizes of operations from small shops to large industrial facilities. For example: print shops, wood, clay & plastic products, pharmaceutical, medical device, electronics & semi-conductor plants, machine shops, chemical plants & refineries, steel and textile operations, audio & video recording production, and a vast array of other manufacturers.
• Food & Beverage Processors and Bakeries (sub categories of manufacturing)
• Nursing Homes, Alzheimer Units, Assisted Living and Retirement Facilities ( residential exemption)
• RV and Mobile Home Parks where the average tenant stay exceeds 30 days (residential exemption)
• Apartment Complexes & Buildings and Condominiums (residential exemption)
• Agricultural and Horticultural operations (including irrigation, feedlots, animal food processing, fruit and vegetable growing & processing, and plant nurseries)
• Golf Courses (for electricity used in pumping irrigation water and charging golf carts)
• Repairs to railroad “rolling stock”, jet aircraft engines, and national defense related “platforms”
• Oil & Gas and Mining operations
So, as you can see, businesses can benefit from Manufacturing Sales Tax Exemptions!
SMART TAX USA
11816 Inwood Road, Suite 148, Dallas, Texas 75244. Tel: 214-500-7056
CONTACT US TODAY!
SMART TAX USA specialized comprehensive analysis can determine how these new exemptions; credits and incentives directly affect your business. This will result in a reduction of current and future tax liabilities providing significant tax savings for your business! Most importantly our success rate is 90% of the companies we work with will have a substantial tax saving benefit. Our initial review will determine the validity of your refund status and as always, the consultation is absolutely free. Our work is performed on a contingency fee basis, “if we do not perform no fee is due!”